Friday, March 9, 2012

3-9-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Being of service
3. Working as part of a team
4. Chanting
5. Silence
6. Abundance of time and taking things slow
7. Openness
8. Unconditional Love
9. Breathing
10. Surrender

I had a busy morning. I worked with my co-workers to put together a breakfast for the entire company. There are a lot of resentments and animosity in the team putting this all together, the cool thing is that they all have beautiful souls and the desire to do the best for all. Their opinions just differ on what the best for all is. I can see a lot of fear gets in the way also, however, they all work hard together to put together a great breakfast. I came with my intention of being of service and doing all I do from a place of love. I was able to speak my truth with love, that I was uncomfortable with the hostility in the group. It was received well and a few stated that they have the willingness to change it. It's funny, that I had to let go of the possibility of me mentioning it would cause them to change. I had to accept that this is the way this group is, and also honor my own truth by speaking that I am uncomfortable. I'm not trying to change anybody else, and I am supportive if they choose to change.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment