Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2-29-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Video editing
3. Choosing to live from a place of love
4. Creativity and talent
5. Asking for help
6. Responsibility
7. My body and that it is made of Light
8. Endless possibilities in every moment
9. Chanting
10. Silence

I forgot about abundance. When I do that I tend to get angry to cover up my fear of lack, of not having enough, of not being enough. The world and everything in it is abundant. Abundant opportunities. If somebody is making the same product as you, there IS enough to go around. the other guy is NOT stealing your customers. Abundant support from the earth, food, shelter, clothing, and there is an abundance of technology right now. Maybe that's why we abundantly post and tweet and email because we all feel that there is not enough for us, so we found something that is virtually unlimited and we pour it on to feel overwhelmed. I am simply remembering to come from a place of love and trust within me for all I do today.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment