Sunday, October 2, 2011

10-2-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. Camping
4. Sun, moon, stars, trees, racoons, cardinels, woodpeckers, deer, cool breezes
5. Slowing down
6. My tent
7. Fire
8. Letting go
9. Shower and shampoo and soap
10. Unconditional love

I just got back home from camping. Wonderful! Even though I grabbed my old shoes (didn't want to get my new ones dirty) and shortly into the camping trip both of the soles came off. They were so old the glue disintegrated, I guess. I spent a lot of the trip tying my shoes with twine trying to keep my soles together. I didn't do much hiking. I had a great time, out in nature and sun and moon the whole time. I'm tired and sore and proud of myself. This is the first time that I put my stuff all away as I unpacked the car. I used to dump it in a pile in the living room where it would sit for weeks until I "got around to" putting it away. I was really tired and sore, but I pushed through and put my stuff away and I'm happy now.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment