Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10-11-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My wonderful job
3. Therapy session today
4. Trust and Faith
5. Creativity
6. Endless possibilities in every moment
7. Chanting & music
8. Play
9. Acceptance
10. Unconditional Love

When I can't think of anything else to put on my list, I put Unconditional Love on it. Some things on my list are what I'm feeling grateful for at this moment. Other things are reminders of what I want to be grateful for. When I'm grateful for them, I let them into my life. Because when I forget about them, they politely knock on the door and wait patiently, while my shadows crash through the door and start a ruckus yelling at me. Shadows like doubt, unworthiness, and shame. I need to remember to invite gratitude in and inhabit it. And even being grateful for my shadows so that I can see them and in knowing them, knowing their opposites and inviting them in. I invite the world into my life today.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment