Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10-19-11 grateful for today

1. A blustery rainy day
2. My adorable dog
3. Sleeping well
4. My creativity, talents and abilities
5. Cooler weather coming
6. Unconditional Love
7. Mastermind
8. Openness
9. Breathing
10. Acupuncture

We have a blustery rainy day preceding the first real cold front gracing South Florida tonight. I'm looking forward to it. It will be a chilly 65 degrees. I know for a northern girl that's not chilly at all. I've been in perpetual summer for so long that I'll have a couple of blankets over me tonight and I'll definitely have the windows open. I'm very grateful that I slept well last night. I have been having lots of trouble getting to sleep and staying to sleep and it has effected my co-workers and friends as I have been short-tempered. I'm looking forward to today, my work and acupuncture after work. I'm grateful for breathing because it has been difficult for me for the past two months. Every day I'm getting better and better.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment