Thursday, October 20, 2011

10-20-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. The great mechanics at North Springs Japanese Car Care
3. Chinese herbs
4. Breathing becoming clearer
5. Wonderful cool weather
6. My creativity, talents and abilities
7. Flowing with and honoring all my emotions
8. Surrender Into The Light
9. Love and Acceptance
10. My wonderful job.

I had acupuncture last night to help with my breathing and its amazing to me that when I think things are connected together, like my breathing difficulty (asthma) and pain in my shoulder muscles, chinese medicine confirms what I feel, while western medicine only looks at the one thing, my lungs. Chinese medicine takes into account emotions, changes in activity, mood, sleep patterns, everything to see what the cause is from a big picture. My acupuncturist agrees with me that a lot of my physical ailments are caused from burying my childhood trauma deeply throughout my body. This also relates to my difficulty of practicing my Tai Chi daily. Even though I love doing the Tai Chi and feel that my soul calls me to do this practice, the Tai Chi loosens up all of these places where I've buried trauma.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment