Friday, October 21, 2011

10-21-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Cool weather and warm blankets
3. My wonderful job
4. Music
5. Breathing
6. Honoring my frustration and anger
7. Taking risks
8. My creative talents and abilities
9. A short day at work
10. Life and The Mysteries

I am angry and frustrated. I work at a cable TV provider and there is a TV hooked up and on in every room in the building. I share my office with one other person and he always has it on. I can't stand the constant babble and noise and distraction from the box. I have my headphones on listening to music. Also, I have been trying to submit a claim to my health insurance since August and still having problems, I have sent it in 3 times and I wait for it to process and then I ask and they say they never received it. Do I need a lawyer to submit a claim to my insurance? I miss all those years when I didn't have health insurance at all. I just paid it all myself, so much simpler. I'm almost to the point that the aggravation of submitting a claim to get reimburse is not worth the reimbursement.
I'm learning to flow with my anger. A lot of the time I try to resist it, which makes me more angry. When I acknowledge and flow with my anger, I feel like I'm less likely to project it out sideways to an innocent bystander.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment