Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10-26-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Unconditional love
3. Breathing
4. Relaxation and meditation
5. Water
6. My wonderful creative job
7. My warm snuggly sweater jacket
8. Music and chanting
9. Acceptance
10. Living freely

It is now save for me to take charge of my own life. I choose to be free. That is my affirmation I have been working on (avoiding). It's a wonderful message and concept and it's interesting that I have such avoidance and resistance to it. I need to say it out loud and often. It's on a post it on my computer monitor staring at me all day and it is amazing to me how much I do not see it. Then when I read it, I feel that nagging doubt in the back of me. That voice I thought I released that tells me what a horrible person I am and that I'm not really in charge of anything and should not be. The voice that is mine twisting freedom into a prison and twisting good enjoyable things into somethings to complain about. I don't like that part of me. I don't want that part of me to be around anymore. I choose to be free.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment