Monday, October 3, 2011

10-3-11 grateful for today

1. Music
2. My adorable dog
3. My wonderful creative fun job
4. My car running well
5. Unconditional love and light
6. Choices and experiences
7. Dreams
8. Creativity
9. My hands
10. Breathing

I am in a calm, creative, happy space today. It's October and I have a long vacation coming at the end of this month that I'm excited for. Fall is my favorite season of the year, and there really isn't one down here in Florida. So I'm excited to be travelling north to see the leaves change and feel the coolness in the air and carve pumpkins and go for a hay ride. I'm a northern girl and always will be. Today I have been reorganizing my tasks and projects at home and at work, and approaching them with new perspectives and looking for new ways to see everything. Here's to change.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment