Thursday, October 6, 2011

10-6-11 grateful for today

1. Sleeping
2. My Brain (thebrain.com)
3. Chanting & music
4. My adorable dog
5. Learning
6. Relaxing
7. My wonderful free creative job
8. Breathing
9. Kleenex tissues
10. Unconditional Love

This week, I've downloaded and been playing with PersonalBrain from thebrain.com. This has become a lesson for me about holding grudges and how forgiveness is for me to live and stop suffering. I've known about thebrain.com since 1998, I was drawn to it and fascinated by it, but I never downloaded the free program, because I was holding onto a grudge. The person that showed me thebrain back in 1998 was my manager at the time and back then I admit to hating him. I was determined back then to not like anything that he liked. Even though I knew then that thebrain was a wonderful way for me to see how my brain worked. I denied something that was free and useful from myself because of a grudge I held against this man. And I haven't worked with this man or even seen him since 2001. Here it is 10 plus years later and I'm finally using the program that has gotten me organized in two days, because of me not forgiving, of holding onto something that hurt me. And yes, getting the program brought back up all the emotions and hate and frustration that I had projected out onto this man that I had buried deep inside me. And I see now that it wasn't even him, it was all my own issues and baggage and emotions about myself that was spewing out sideways at other people. It wasn't him, it was me that was the problem. I had 11 different managers in 5 years at that job. I was incredibly talented and good at what I did, but I was an emotional train wreck that the corporate world didn't know what to do with. And now I have my Personal Brain and I love it. I forgive myself and ask forgiveness from my old manager and thank him for showing me thebrain.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment