Monday, October 24, 2011

10-24-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Breathing
3. Being heard
4. Unconditional Love
5. Spirituality
6. Music and chanting
7. Silence
8. Accepting
9. Endless possibilities in every moment
10. Cool breezes

I usually find time to do this blog in my morning routine at work. It really helps me to remind me how wonderful a job I have and to be grateful that I am paid for my creativity every day. This morning was more trying than usual and when I started making this list my fuse was short and my frustration was high. I pretty much was forcing this list. Making myself put things on it until I got to "Accepting". Then I felt everything lift off my shoulders. I accepted what today is and how it is and the people I work with. I accepted my emotions and hurt that triggered my frustration defense. And I relaxed more into my day. The day is half over already and I am grateful for the projects I have and love being creative.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment