Friday, October 14, 2011

10-14-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My creativity and talent
3. Thebrain.com
4. A friend coming over tonight
5. Acceptance
6. Organization
7. Responsibility
8. Love and Light
9. Breathing
10. Joy

I have yet to put any food or anything to do with food on my grateful list. I do like Chinese food and have been having fun learning to cook in a wok. I like using chopsticks (I have to pay attention to my food more). I've had lots of issues with eating and food in the past. I'm getting better. I had a nectarine today and it was delicious. I allowed myself to taste it and savor it. Something I would never do in the past because I had attached eating with some traumatic things. It's kind of odd to me to never put food on my grateful list because I grew up Christian and we thanked god for the food at every dinner. Well, maybe not odd because as a kid I was reciting back what I had been taught and there was no feeling or meaning behind the words back then. Eventually I believe I will get back around for being grateful for my food. Right now its hard for me to deal with.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment