Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10-25-11 grateful for today

1. Breathing
2. My adorable dog
3. The woman's monthly visitor
4. My creative abilities and talents
5. Chinese herbs
6. Letting go and relaxing
7. Surrendering into The Light
8. Accepting where and who I am today
9. Knowing I am on a path and I'm moving
10. Unconditional Love

I want to crawl back into bed and sleep. I did not sleep well last night and crawling back into bed does not guarantee that I will be sleeping well. I'm still having trouble breathing. I tried to do an emotional process last night. I feel like my body is filled with gunk, sticky, slimy, balled up gunk that is interfering with my breathing and functioning. I didn't do very well with my process last night. I scared the dog with my yelling and pounding on pillows. I scared myself, too. My plan for today is water. Lots and lots of water. I have the idea that I will loosen everything that is gunking up my body works. We'll see.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment