Sunday, December 23, 2012

12-23-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Quaker Meeting
4.  Cool weather
5.  Drumming and music
6.  Chanting
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  Endless possibilities in every moment
9.  Choices and responsibility
10.  Feeling better from my cold

I am feeling better.  I've been sick with a cold for a week and now I'm on antibiotics and I'm happy I will be over this soon.  I've used the excuse of being sick for not taking care of myself over and over again.  My table is piled with junk I haven't bothered to put away.  My kitchen is a wreck with dirty dishes all over the place.  My living room cluttered with boxes and wrapping paper.  Too tired to put anything away, I say.  And then I look at the clutter and mess and I'm able to call myself disgusting.  I am not disgusting.  I am not my thoughts or behaviors or the mess I create.  Yes, I create the mess, I am not the mess.  I am a spiritual being having a human experience.  And currently I'm having trouble with my human experience.  I am always of The Light.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment