Saturday, December 22, 2012

12-22-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Cool weather!!
3.  A new day and new beginning
4.  Knowing I am Light and not my beliefs and behaviors
5.  My car running well
6.  Endless possibilities in every moment
7.  Choices and responsibility
8.  Modern medicine
9.  The children of the world and the child living inside every person
10.  Unconditional Love

I have been sick for a week. I've had a fever for most of that time.  I've been going to work, going to events, ignoring that I'm sick, believing that I'll get better in the future, believing that I deserve to suffer and feel miserable through all of this.  Enough!  I am going to the walk-in clinic today and getting some help.  I know I have an infection because what I am coughing up is yellowish (GROSS!!).    I feel being sick and I feel my emotions about being sick and now I'm going to get help so that I'm not sick for very much longer.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment