Friday, December 14, 2012

12-14-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Sleeping through my alarm
3.  Creativity and Inventiveness
4.  Endless possibilities in every moment
5.  Holiday parties
6.  My wonderful job
7.  Music
8.  Opening to larger perspectives
9.  Christmas lights
10.  Unconditional Love

I've been contemplating my commitments, who and what I've committed to, and I'm such a bulldog when I commit to a project, that I hang on so tight even when everybody else has dropped off and let go of it.  I cannot say that I've failed at following through on a commitment.  I keep it on my to do list and I feel the burden of it and I use it as a block to move forward clearly with my new projects.  I see now how I use my old commitments to keep me from doing new projects.  I stop myself from started a new project that I'm excited about, telling myself I have to finish this old project first.  I need to find a way to let go of old commitments with grace and forgiveness and feeling any hurt or disappointment I've caused in others by not honoring my commitment.  This has shaken up what I thought was clearness on commitments.  I see now that I have not been looking at my commitments clearly at all.  I am starting down a new path.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment