Saturday, December 29, 2012

12-29-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Breakfast with a good friend
4.  Chanting
5.  Air conditioning
6.  Computers and internet
7.  Safety
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Choices and responsibility
10.  The Light

I slept in this morning, meaning I got up at 7 am before the dog woke up.  That's what sleeping in has come to mean to me, waking up before the dog wakes me up.  My adorable dog stayed in bed sleeping for another 20 minutes.  He's getting rather old.  He's cute when he snores.  He scares himself when he farts.  He runs away and looks at his butt at the same time with a look on his face of "what the hell was that?!"  He's pretty gassy in his old age, and he's still not used to it, every fart he reacts like it's never happened before.  He's pretty funny.  I burn a lot of incense in the house.  Wishing all a Happy New Year (no matter how it smells).  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment