Thursday, December 13, 2012

12-13-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Sleeping well
3.  My car running well
4.  Friends and Family
5.  Joy
6.  New Moon Drumming
7.  My wonderful job
8.  Endless possibilities in every moment
9.  The Light
10.  Unconditional Love

I'm very tired and happy today.  I ran a camera for the Holiday Parade last night and had a lot of fun, and got paid for it!  I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love to do, I have fun, I'm creative and I'm paid for what I do.  There are times where I'm frustrated with this job, where the creativity doesn't flow easily and I feel burdened by this job, and there are times where I feel like I don't deserve to be paid for having fun.  In all, I am grateful to be doing what I enjoy to do.  I still get excited when we take the truck out and the physicality of pulling cable, setting up cameras on tripods and hooking up monitors.  This is fun for me.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment