Thursday, December 27, 2012

12-27-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Creativity and talent
4.  Unconditional Love
5.  Cool weather
6.  Endless possibilities in every moment
7.  Choices and responsibility
8.  Therapy session
9.  Warm blankets
10.  Cuddling

I finished my list and now I'm flooded with other things I'm grateful for:  Meditation, Chanting, Music, taking a moment and breathing, My wonderful job, Having the office to myself . . . and there are more.  I feel gratitude today.  Some of the time I make this list and it's a mental exercise, I don't feel it.  I try to.  I make the list to try to connect and FEEL grateful.  Today I feel grateful and there is a feeling that I can only describe as an internal sigh of relief.  That I have found it again.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment