Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12-5-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Chanting with my community
3.  Creativity and talent
4.  Playing with After Effects
5.  My car running well
6.  Positive collaboration
7.  Breathing
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Affirmation
10.  The Light

I got into work and immediately started working on this project I created.  I made an animation in 3D space that I'm very happy came out really well.  I enjoy learning new things and I'm surprised after I learn something and work through it that I remember in the beginning having such resistance to jumping in and learning it.  When the whole process for me is enjoyable, except for the getting started part of pushing past my fear and resistance.  I'm now waiting for the whole project to render and I'm very excited to see the finished product.  I'm proud of what I created.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment