Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12-11-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Happy people at Dunkin Donuts
4.  Love and Light
5.  My mastermind group
6.  Therapy
7.  Family and Friends
8.  My wonderful job
9.  My mistakes
10.  Endless possibilities in every moment

I don't normally stop at Dunkin Donuts and this morning I was running a little late, and more honestly I didn't want to deal with cooking breakfast for myself.  So I stopped in and the little Dunkin Donuts was cranking business with lots of workers behind the counter, and one outside helping with directing traffic through the tiny parking lot and drive-thru.  I was so impressed with the positive energy of everyone behind the counter, they were helpful with each other and I witnessed a couple of mistakes made with a laugh and they just remade the order as fast as they could and things moved beautifully through that little store.  I want to thank them so much for exuding such positive energy and working collaboration to set my day on a positive note and with much love for my working team.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment