Friday, December 28, 2012

12-28-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Choices and responsibility
3.  Expressing emotions and letting go
4.  Unconditional Love
5.  Compassion and understanding
6.  Chanting
7.  Music
8.  Creativity
9.  Snuggling under warm blankets
10.  Cool weather

Yay, it's Friday!  I'm ready for my vacation to start.  I'm not sure if I will have access to a computer on my week off next week, so I may not be able to post to this blog.  Or I'll be having so much fun enjoying my relaxation that I might not remember to post on this blog.  I'm grateful I'll be able to get all my responsibilities done at work before I go.  Now, I need to be sure I get everything together that I need for the trip.  I'm struggling to be here in this moment.  Be aware of the task in front of me.  My trip will happen at the time it needs to happen.  Right now I need to be here.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment