Monday, December 24, 2012

12-24-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Quiet day at work
4.  My red shiny shirt
5.  Dinner with friends
6.  Feeling better
7.  Organization
8.  Endless possibilities in every moment
9.  Choices and responsibility
10.  The Light

I've been struggling with allowing myself to rest as I feel sick (or am I prolonging my sickness to watch TV to avoid feeling anything or experiencing life) or doing the things that I need to do to be healthy like cleaning and spiritual rituals (or am I doing things because I feel like I need to keep chugging along because that's what I do when I'm sick).  I guess there are 4 struggles going on all pulling at each other.  And then because of my asthma and bronchitis, I'm on antibiotics and steroids. I react to steroids by not being able to sleep.  I constantly feel like I'm on the edge of sleep, all I have to do is close my eyes and I'll be asleep, I'm so tired, and I lie there and stay right on the edge . . . I am frustrated that I don't sleep and I'm exhausted.  Just three more days of that and then blissful sleep and I shall be well and healthy.  I'm ready.  Merry Christmas Eve to all.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment