Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12-18-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Snoozing the alarm 12 times
3.  DayQuil
4.  Music
5.  Breathing
6.  My car running well
7.  US Postal Service
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  The Light
10.  A new day

I'm in the process of getting over my cold.  I have waves of feeling good and I think I'm all better, and then there is a wave of not feeling so good and I am frustrated as this was only supposed to last 2 days.  I'm on day 4 now.  I'm allowing me getting sick to throw me off track.  I haven't been doing my morning rituals of chanting and meditating opting instead to snooze in longer.  Since I'm sick and there isn't anybody helping me, I feel like I get a free pass to live like a pig for a week or more and let trash and clutter build up.  I have a hard time thinking and focusing and catch myself staring off into space thinking of nothing for long periods of time (there's where my meditation went).  I need to remember that taking care of myself includes chanting and meditating and cleaning and cleansing of my sacred space and taking care that I am sacred.  Even when sick with a cold.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment