Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Holiday Parade
3.  My car running well
4.  Chanting
5.  Music
6.  Creativity
7.  Silence
8.  Endless possibilities in every moment
9.  All my emotions
10.  The Light

I'm so excited to shoot the holiday parade this evening.  I love being part of a camera crew, this will be what we call a truck roll.  Which means we will have 3 cameras being switched live in the truck.  This is fun for me and I love parades!  When I'm shooting I stay completely in the present moment.  There isn't any room for me to think about what presents I still have to get, no room to think about my schedule and how am I going to fit in all the things I need to do this month.  I am fully present and aware of what is happening in front of me, aware of my framing and focus.  Now if I can take that attention to every task I do every day, how enjoyable life would be.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment