Wednesday, December 26, 2012

12-26-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Feeling better every day
3.  My car running well
4.  Endless possibilities in every moment
5.  Deep conversations with dear friends
6.  Choices and responsibility
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  Chanting
9.  Daily readings
10.  The Light

Christmas is over and we are coming to the end of the year (by some people's calendars).  I'm looking forward to the new year as all my vacation time renews and I'm taking the first week of the year off!  I need a vacation.  Even doing a job that I love and I'm passionate about, doesn't mean I have to love it every day.  There are some days I need to get away from it.  I'm looking forward to going north to colder weather and visiting with friends.  I'm feeling better and this upper respiratory infection is just about gone.  I'm relaxed and calm.  I enjoyed my day off yesterday and spent half of it with a dear friend visiting and sharing.  Here's my wish to the world, open your hearts and share them.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment