Thursday, December 6, 2012

12-6-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Belief in myself
3.  My car running well
4.  Creativity and talent
5.  MC'ing an event
6.  Relaxation
7.  Surrender
8.  Forgiveness
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  The Light

I've learned that about a month and a half ago that I stopped believing in myself, my Truth within.  At that time I was away from my home in an experience that I perceived everybody there did not believe in me.  The first couple of days I struggled to stand in my Truth and was able to do it.  By the end of the the third day and the trip, I had completely denied myself.  I had believed what other people were telling me (or omitting telling me, thinking it must not be important or true if nobody says anything about it).  I came back home carrying that denial and doubt of myself.  This was easy for me to do and hide even from myself, because it is so familiar carrying denial and doubt of myself all through childhood.  I finally allowed myself to feel my hurt and sadness and anger at myself for denying me, my Truth, which was screaming inside every cell to be heard only by me.  That trip was a very good step and a blessing for me to practice standing in my Truth.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment