Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2-14-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Being home in the home I created
3. Resting
4. Breathing
5. Plans changing
6. Taking care of myself
7. Feeling healthier hour by hour
8. Responsibility
9. Unconditional love
10. The Light within all

I am back from vacation. I had planned to write out this list everyday while on vacation and I'm sad that I did not follow through with that plan. I like routine, I remember the things I need to do to keep me grounded and centered and grateful. I do like shaking up that routine, which I did with this trip. Every two days I was on a plane. It was good for me to try that out, to experience that at least once. What I found is that I do not like being on a plane every two days, I don't like moving around so much for my vacation. It was very good that I planned it the way that I did, I liked seeing my brother and going to the retreat. I did my best to do my daily practices of chanting, meditating, this list. A couple of times I found myself in bed at night exhausted and I said my list aloud to myself because I was too tired to get pen and paper and write it. I also had a cold for most of my trip. I was able to NOT focus on it and balance taking care of myself with other things I wanted to accomplish for my trip. All in all it was a deepening experience into myself. I am feeling better with every minute that passes.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment