Monday, February 6, 2012

2-6-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Moxa stick
3. Chanting
4. Music
5. The Light in all people, all things
6. Creativity and talent
7. Abundance
8. Trust and faith
9. My hand and ability to type
10. My family

I chanted this morning and opened my throat and let the music come through me . . . and I sound beautiful. When I think of this, and how beautiful I sound, I lose it. I think too hard. I try to sound beautifu and push my voice and tighten my throat, and I lose the music. This is the struggle of me trying to create. I want the creation to come through me, and I need the tools and skills to let it come out the best and in that, I try to control it. I need to trust the music will come through. I need to trust the words will come. I need to trust I am on my path.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment