Friday, February 3, 2012

2-3-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My wonderful job using my creativity and talents
3. My car running well
4. Plans with a good friend tonight
5. Abundance
6. Responsibility
7. Breathing
8. Being of service
9. Music
10. Honoring all of my feelings

I don't know what to write about today. I'm sitting here waiting for some profound inspiration. I like it when I write my little blurb at the end of my list and I feel like I found some profound insight when I write. Today it's not happening. I do like the idea that my mundane little post today may shine light on the grace of mundane. To notice the tasks and moments that are not profound or life changing, that are just there and although mundane in their rountine and unremarkableness, these moments are important and needed. I know I've overwhelmed myself with profound insights revealed too fast and I am calmed that today will be an easy mundane day filled with the grace of commonplace.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment