Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2-7-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Starting a new journey today
3. Breathing
4. Airplanes
5. The Light
6. The rain
7. Chanting and music
8. Generosity
9. The internet and cell phone
10. Unconditional love

I was chanting this morning and after I was done I sat in silence and listened to the rain falling. We are made of mostly water/fluids and I let my rain within fall. I felt everything inside me relax and open. I felt the earth relax and open to receive the rain. A perfect start to my new journey. I am flying up to visit my brother and his kids and then continuing on to a Circle of Trust retreat. I am excited to experience this kind of retreat. To create a community dedicated to and honoring each person's soul as their own guide. I am excited and also I'm anxious about flying. It's not about being in the plane up in the air, I think that's cool and fun. I'm anxious about my ears that don't equalize pressure very well, and also about being in a little tube with a lot of people. I need to remember the Light in every person and everything.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment