Thursday, February 23, 2012

2-23-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Taking extra time for myself this morning
3. Shooting video today
4. Breathing
5. My car running well
6. Choices and responsibility
7. All my experiences
8. All my emotions
9. Feeling safe within
10. Unconditional love

My list leapt from my fingers today through the keyboard to the screen. Today is a busy day for me. I am shooting a spot and getting in front of the camera for another spot. It will be a fun day. I also have therapy scheduled in the afternoon and my plans for the evening have been cancelled and I am relieved. I need an evening home. I need to purge and simplify and cleanse my home. I need to be home in order to do that. I'm greeting today with openness and expectancy of much experience.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment