Sunday, February 26, 2012

2-26-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. Quakers
4. Silence
5. My inner teacher, inner guide, connected to that which is god in whatever name
6. Honoring and expressing my emotions
7. Sacredness
8. Living from my center
9. Time
10. Choices and responsibility

I'm excited today. My Quakers are having our annual tri-county picnic where we invite the Palm Beach and Miami Quakers to a park and have Meeting and potluck and Worship Sharing. I thoroughly enjoy and love my Quakers and Quaker Process. The more I learn about them, the more I believe and strengthens my spiritual connection. While meditating this morning, I learned that all is sacred, not just our souls, not just the centers of us, all in this life is sacred. It's all one.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment