Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2-8-12 grateful for today

1. My brother
2. SNOW!!
3. Vacation day
4. My niece and nephew
5. Staying on the ground all day today
6. Phone conferencing
7. Honoring all emotions of myself and my family
8. Prairie dogs
9. Fire
10. Unconditional Love

I love my brother and his family so much. I have been on an exploration of my emotions and my spirituality and it has led me here hanging out with my brother, bookending my spiritual retreat. There are times when I want to open another person's heart for him. To reach in and pull his emotions up so that he can feel them. I am not the one to do it for for the other person. I am here to support them as he discovers they own emotions and healthy expressions. I am here to love them. I am here to see the Light in them and hold it sacred and precious until they are able to see it themselves. Just as my community of noble friends is doing for me.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment