Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2-15-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Therapy session today
3. Breathing
4. My wonderful creative job
5. Feeling better and better every minute
6. Clarity and a clear head
7. Abundance
8. Gentle lessons
9. Responsibility
10. Unconditional love

I'm excited to live my life and know that letting things go, releasing things, material things, emotional things, will lighten me to be able to live fully. I am scared to release and go into the world with an open free heart and soul and I know that amazing things are in store. Everything will feel deeper, all emotions will feel deeper. And then doubt creeps and wonders if I really do want to feel everything deeper. If I stay with the blocks around my heart, I get life filtered through my walls, coming in gray and subdued, almost lifeless. I'm ready to face life in full color, to have the color so bright it hurts. I'm scared and ready.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment