Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2-21-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. My creative job
4. Learning new things
5. Unconditional love
6. Knowing I have a center that I can choose to be in
7. Silence
8. Water
9. The Light in me and everyone and everything
10. Endless possibilities in every moment

So yesterday and over the weekend I was enjoying being in my center and let go of my abuse. I let go of my confusion, doubt, and shame. Today I am feeling naked and vulnerable without it. I feel the urge to start the storm of confusion to rage within me and to make my abuse from my childhood come alive again. I know that is sick and unhealthy and it's what I've known for 40 years. This new way of being, of being in my center of joy of life, of being open to open more of the world to me is healthy and uncomfortable as it is new and scary as I am allowing myself to be vulnerable. It is my choice, I always have choices. I choose to be centered and open and vulnerable and uncomfortable and a little scared today.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment