Monday, February 20, 2012

2-20-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Living from my center, my soul
3. My wonderful creative job
4. An HD camera at work to play with
5. Stepping into my new life
6. Music
7. Unconditional love
8. Choices and making decisions
9. Listening and following guidance
10. Endless possibilities in every moment

I am stepping into my new life today. Over the weekend (at group therapy) I was able to let go of my attachment to my abuse that happened to me. I was able to let go letting my abuse define me as who I was. Example, "This horrible thing happened to me, therefore I am not able to follow my dreams." I blinded myself from all the possibilities and wonderment in the world by focusing on the abuse. I let that go. I found my center, my soul. The more I open my soul, the more the world opens. This is where my joy and love of everything lives. This is where I choose to live. Now I'm stepping out exploring this new open world. And I feel scared. This is new and newness is uncomfortable. And more steps on my path to my Oneness have been revealed and those steps don't look easy. I am in a new way of being.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment