Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2-28-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. My body, all of my body
4. Choosing to live from a place of love and abundance
5. Feeling the world is a part of me and I'm a part of it
6. Having a team at work
7. Creative freedom and my job
8. Responsibility for my choices and feelings
9. Water
10. Unconditional love

Interesting what space can accomplish. Yesterday I was angry and feeling hurt. I was feeling alone. I was feeling apart from the world. Today I know I am a part of the world. It is my choice to be apart from, or a part of. I was angry yesterday because I wanted to feel like I was part of a team, a team that was meant to be together and everything worked out because of all the members of the team were doing their part to the best of their ability. And I wanted to be the leader, the director. Today I know I am a part of that team and the team is the world. Everybody in it and everything that happens. I surrender leadership and I know I am Divinely guided. God is the director for this epic full-sensory movie that is the earth.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment