Thursday, February 2, 2012

2-2-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Chanting
3. Sacred space
4. Breathing
5. Water
6. My new seasoned Wok
7. Abundance
8. My car running well
9. An evening home
10. Unconditional Love

Yes, I put my Wok on my list. I cured it and seasoned it, what the chinese call "opening" on Tuesday and this morning I used it this morning and it worked wonderfully. I enjoyed cooking. It seems like chinese stir-fry in a wok is the only time I do enjoy cooking. It's fun. I made an alaskan cod in a lemon-pepper, garlic thing with vegatables and will be eating it for lunch today. I'm looking forward to cooking in it again tonight. I have lots of emotional issues and trauma around food, so this is a big step for me. I don't think I've ever put a food item on my grateful list.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment