Thursday, May 31, 2012

5-31-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Sleeping
3.  Breathing
4.  Endless possibilities in every moment
5.  Unconditional Love
6.  The Light of the Universe in all people
7.  My hands
8.  Creativity
9.  Affirmations
10.  Music

Today feels like it should be Friday.  Actually I felt like yesterday should have been Friday.  And it is Thursday today.  I am working on embracing this week.  I've been busy.  And it has been my choice to be busy.  I choose everything I do during the day.  Like this morning, I chose to watch part of a movie instead of doing my chanting and meditation.  And now I'm feeling the effects of not centering myself first.  My choice in every moment of this day.  I am responsible for me. This is my life.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment