Friday, May 25, 2012

5-25-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Creativity and talent
4.  My wonderful job
5.  Noble friends
6.  Music and chanting
7.  Movement and my body
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  The Light
10.  Breathing

Life is like riding waves or walking over rolling hills.  There are times where I feel like I'm on top of a crest of a wave and I can see in the distance where I'm heading to.  Not just a physical destination or a career, I see a way of being that is filled with Light and Love and Sharing and Openness.  Sometimes at times like these I think I can just "jump to the end" and be there.  I see where I'm going and I need to also see the distance to get there.  Because the space between here and there is important.  The steps I need to take to get there are important.  Sometimes it will be me taking a risk to take that step, and sometimes it will be flowing with what life and living brings me.  That is what Faith is becoming to me.  To feel inside, to my Light within that is connected to all, and feeling the leading of what am I to do next.  I choose to follow the Light, and I choose to not run ahead of my guide.  Each step is important.  My journey is important. My life is important.  My life is important.  (This is also much easier to write and believe with an emotionally uplifting and stirring soundtrack playing in my headphones.)  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment