Tuesday, May 29, 2012

5-29-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  My own bed and sleep tonight
4.  Mastermind
5.  Choices and responsibility
6.  My brother, niece and nephew
7.  The sun and beach and ocean
8.  New friends
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  The Light

I am exhausted today.  I spent Sunday through this morning traveling to and from and up in Orlando.  Had a great time with my brother, niece and nephew playing in the pool and hanging out together.  They keep odd hours when on vacation, their day doesn't start until well after noon and doesn't end until the wee hours of the morning.  It's a different schedule than what I'm used to and add that to a fold out couch bed, I didn't get much sleep at all.  I am grateful for my time with them and a short day at work.  They will be coming down here today to play at the beach, so I get to have more time with them.  I will sleep well in my own bed tonight.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment