Thursday, May 3, 2012

5-3-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My wonderful creative job
3.  Music
4.  The Light
5.  Creativity and talent
6.  Choices and responsibility
7.  My car running well
8.  Abundance
9.  Friends who love and care about me
10.  Safety

Today I am more grounded and at peace.  I feel in the flow of energy.  I am doing things easier.  Things are easy to do today.  There are some processing of emotional wounds that are not so conscious in me, so I don't have the words to express what has happened from yesterday feeling everything as a struggle, to today where I feel like things are easier.  There is a shift that is going on in me, and I feel I'm getting to the part where its not hard . . . maybe that's my acceptance of the shift.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment