Friday, June 1, 2012

6-1-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  A new month
4.  Meeting all my emotional needs myself
5.  Breathing
6.  Love and Light
7.  Music
8.  Silence
9.  All my emotions and all my experiences
10.  Life touching my soul

Today is a decision day.  I can decide to go back to my old way of being, closing off my heart and soul behind walls and retreating alone in the dark I create with my thick high walls.  Or I can continue expanding my soul close to the surface of my being and let life touch it.  I choose to fill my own needs and feel love for myself, and feel safe and secure on this earth, and I'm okay.  I made a couple of mistakes last night.  I followed powerful feelings that were not of Light.  That's okay.  I am aware.  I forgive myself.  I went off my path of Light a little bit, and I know where the path is.  I'm getting back on it.  Today is new, yesterday is gone.  Those experiences are with me, and it was a lot of fun and I would like to try again and have fun and love and Light all at the same time.  I choose to live in the world.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment