Friday, May 18, 2012

5-18-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Group therapy weekend
3.  My car running well
4.  Breathing
5.  Meditation
6.  Music
7.  Life Experiences
8.  Energy flow
9.  Endless possibilities in every moment
10.  Unconditional Love

I'm tired and sleepy today.  My dog was not feeling well last night, his stomach was making a lot of noises, he had diarhea and he was whining and getting my attention all night.  I know he was uncomfortable, or in pain because he would sit still or lie still.  He kept pawing at me and whining at me and I know he was trying to get me to fix it or get him to feel better.  I did my best in my groggy, stumbly, 3am, half-asleep way.  This morning it seemed as if he felt better as he was sleeping as I was trying to do my morning routing, and finish packing for the weekend, and organize for a busy work day today.  Work will be physical as we are washing and then loading the production truck for a shoot tomorrow.  I'll have to leave my retreat to go to the shoot and go back and finish my retreat.  I'm not looking forward to that.  Oh well.  I will be present in the moment whereever I am at.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment