Sunday, May 13, 2012

5-13-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My Mom
3.  Quaker Meeting
4.  Water
5.  Internet
6.  Love and Light
7.  Endless possibilities in every moment
8.  Choices and responsibilities
9.  Forgiveness
10.  The sun, and wind, and grass, and trees

Happy Mother's Day!  I haven't said that in a very long time.  I was holding lots of anger against my Mom for things that happened so very long ago.  Forgiveness is that choice to let my anger go.  It doesn't change what happened.  It doesn't change any of my feeling of what happened way back then, it only frees me now from holding anger that damages me.  And forgiveness for me is not a snap of the fingers and its done forever, forgiveness for me is an ongoing daily choice.  I call it being in forgiveness, and I have stepped out of forgiveness several times.  It is my choice to be in forgiveness.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment