Thursday, May 17, 2012

5-17-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Divine guidance
3.  Feeling safe
4.  Endless possibilities in every moment
5.  Choices and responsibility
6.  A picture of from long ago of me as a child, and our family puppy
7.  Talent and ability
8.  Creativity
9.  Unconditional Light
10.  My soul welcomed home

I'm feeling really good today and I feel safe.  I'm not afraid of feeling good, like I had been for so many decades.  I'm safe to feel good and joyful.  Life will continue to be experienced, all emotions and spectrum of experiences will flow.  I see the beauty in everything and how everything connects.  I'm at the crest of those waves of life and I'm not afraid to float down to the valley between the waves.  I'm not going to be swallowed up, I'm not going to drown or be pummelled by the next wave, I know the next wave will lift me up.  Life is good and sacred.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment