Thursday, May 10, 2012

5-10-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Meeting my needs
4.  Being human
5.  Dancing
6.  Music
7.  Creativity and Talent
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  The Light
10.  My wonderful job

Here is another day that I have the amazing ability to choose what to do with each moment in it.  The whole day is mine to experience, to be who I want to be today.  I choose to be creative, I choose to be at my job.  Sometimes this culture of modern things seems very silly to me.  I create and imagine commercials.  I create interesting 30 seconds to sell cable services.  These cable services (TV, Internet, Phone) would not exist if not for modern technology, made by man.  There are days where it is fun to be creative and there are days when the work, the details need to get done.  And then there are days where I wish there wasn't any modern technology and my day was sitting outside and watching and being one with nature.  And you are reading my thoughts because of modern technology.  Balance is not easy for me, I am used to swinging from one extreme to the other.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment