Monday, May 14, 2012

5-14-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  The Light
3.  Feeling all of my emotions fully
4.  My wonderful job
5.  My car running well
6.  Music
7.  Creativity
8.  Endless possibilities in every moment
9.  Choices and responsibility
10.  My warm jacket.

Not on my list today, because it will happen on Saturday, is that I'm grateful that my boss understands that I want to be at a retreat weekend this weekend and we have a shoot, so he is going to let me go right after the event is over and not have me stick around to pack up equipment.  Thank you because being at this retreat is very important to me.  And my job is important to me.  Both are doable, not at the same time.  All is possible.  All is amazingly, achingly, beautiful.  (I'm listening to Samual Barber's Adagio for Strings right now).
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment