Tuesday, May 1, 2012

5-1-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Sleeping
4.  Breathing
5.  Eyes and ears and hands
6.  Paper and pens and pencils and crayons
7.  Creativity
8.  Endless possibilities in every moment
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  The Light

Today is the first of May.  I haven't paid my bills all of April.  I have the money, I haven't made the time to take care of it.  I slept through my alarm and it's amazing that when I sleep through my alarm it feels like better sleep than what I did all night.  I'm groggy at work, getting up just before coming in.  I don't like that.  I like to get up and have some time around my house to do chanting and meditation and some journaling and get my day going slowly.  Not today, today I'm up and at 'em.  And everything is feeling surreal.  Today is the day for creativity and doing amazing things at my work.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment